Monday, March 1, 2010

Nihon---Portrait


One meeting Japanese people the first impression sometimes can be serious...


but once they loosen up they can be funny people and have greats moments with them...


or maybe the first impression can be just a polite expression...

but with time spend with them become more confortable...



The first photo is a Japanese friends, his name is Yutatsu. He studies at Kansai Gaidai University, like me. I took this photo in his place. That day we played videogame and ate pizza, with others students friends (japanese, quenian and brazilian).
The second person is Yukko. She is an exchange student in Korean from Kansai Gaidai.
She was here on holiday and we went out to dinner with others international students friends (one french, and two quenians). This photos were in two restaurants, one in a Indian restaurant and other in a Japanese fast food in Hirakata City. This photos of her can represent how much she eats, which is a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos - they show off the personality of your subjects.

    But where is your text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professor, sorry I was late to submit my text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, this is Yuuko :D
    I like your blog! and Thank you for introducing me in your post, I seem to be a food vacuum but that is me :P I am looking forward to your next post and hope you are doing well there! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete